Welcome to our latest release!
New Features and EnhancementsThe following new features and enhancements are included in this release:
- You can now snapshot device data and share the snapshots publicly.
- Device views now include an Interface Type filter.
- Internet Insights outage snapshots can now include snapshots of affected tests.
- ThousandEyes has improved the speed in which monitored domains are pushed to Endpoint Agents.
- On the Dashboard, the sizing of the Number widget has been adjusted, to improve usability.
- Dynamic baselines are now available for some metrics, replacing the “auto” baselines functionality previously available. See the Dynamic Baselines documentation for more information.
Bug FixesThe following issues have been fixed in this release:
- Fixed an issue where tests were not removed from the UI when updating a suppression window.
- Fixed an issue in the notification UI to distinguish between an organization’s internal and external email recipients.
- Fixed an issue where some older Auto metric rules did not trigger once they were converted to the new dynamic baseline functionality.
- Fixed an issue with dynamic percentage calculation.
- Fixed an issue where the browser extension was disabled in Endpoint Agent trial accounts.
- Fixed a widget label issue in Agent to Server tests for Endpoint Agents.
- Fixed a permissions issue when downloading Endpoint Agents.
- Fixed an issue where the latest geodata was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the test table widget from filtering by all label IDs.
- Fixed an issue with the Agent Status widget that, in some circumstances, resulted in configuration changes to Endpoint Agents not saving.
Questions and Comments
Got feedback for us? Send us an email!