- 2019-07-18 16:00 to 18:00 UTC
- 2019-07-19 16:00 to 18:00 UTC
Affected Cloud Agents
The following Cloud Agents based in Amazon Web Services (AWS):
- Tokyo, Japan (AWS ap-northeast-1)
- Mumbai, India (AWS ap-south-1)
- Singapore (AWS ap-southeast-1)
- Sydney, Australia (AWS ap-southeast-2)
- Montreal, Canada (AWS ca-central-1)
- Frankfurt, Germany (AWS eu-central-1)
- Dublin, Ireland (AWS eu-west-1)
- London, England (AWS eu-west-2)
- Paris, France (AWS eu-west-3)
- São Paulo, Brazil (AWS sa-east-1)
Our Operations team will be performing updates to the network configuration of the Cloud Agents in each of these locations. The updates will require some downtime, which will occur sometime within the maintenance window specified for that Agent.
During each Agent's downtime within the maintenance window, an Agent may display a "Local problems" message:
when mousing over the Agent's icon in a Table tab, or similar error in other views.
Test results may not be uploaded to the ThousandEyes platform. Once connectivity is restored, the tests assigned to the Agent may display no data from the Agent during the period of the downtime.
|UTC||2019-07-18 16:00||2019-07-18 18:00|
|EDT||2019-07-18 12:00||2019-07-18 14:00|
|PDT||2019-07-18 09:00||2019-07-18 11:00|
|UTC||2019-07-19 16:00||2019-07-19 18:00|
|EDT||2019-07-19 12:00||2019-07-19 14:00|
|PDT||2019-07-19 09:00||2019-07-19 11:00|