The ThousandEyes Endpoint Agent is a browser extension application installed on a user's computer to collect web performance data for websites within configured domains and networks. The Endpoint Agent installation for Mac OS X is illustrated in this article.
This document outlines the procedure to uninstall the ThousandEyes Endpoint Agent from a Windows machine.
Uninstalling ThousandEyes Endpoint Agent
- Open the Applications folder of your computer, and drag the ThousandEyes Endpoint Agent to the trash or right-click and select the "Move to Trash" option.
- Remove the extension from Google Chrome by locating the Endpoint Agent button in the browser toolbar, right-clicking and selecting the Remove from Chrome... option.
- Delete the Endpoint Agent from Settings > Agents > Endpoint Agent > expand Agent tab
- Once the Endpoint agent has been removed, no more data will be collected. To remove all traces of the Endpoint Agent from your system, open Finder and press SHIFT+COMMAND+C to open the computer view, then remove the following file
- /Library/Application Support/ThousandEyes
- /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/ThousandEyes