In addition to user-triggered data collection, Endpoint Agents can also execute scheduled tests. These tests can be configured to use custom proxy settings.
For more information about how proxies operate and how proxy settings can be configured, head over to the proxy configuration guide for Enterprise Agents and consult the Introduction section.
Table of contents
- Adding an Endpoint Agent proxy configuration
- Additional management options
- Applying proxy settings to Endpoint Scheduled test
- Related articles
Click the Add New Proxy Config button here to add a new proxy setting. Endpoint Agents can also be optionally configured to use Basic or NTLM Authentication Type when connecting to a proxy server. If not using authentication select None.
Below are the two types of proxy an Endpoint Agent can be configured to use:
Here is an example of a completed static proxy configuration with Basic Authentication to route packets through the proxy server at 184.108.40.206:2233 as configured in Host and Port fields.
Traffic to 220.127.116.11 is set to skip proxy as per the Bypass List.
Here is a completed configuration of Endpoint Agent PAC proxy configuration with NTLM authentication to fetch a PAC File from http://www.internet.com/proxy.pac
Endpoint Agent will fetch the proxy PAC File from URL configured in PAC File URL field on every request.
- The current configuration will be displayed on selecting a proxy configuration, changes can be made to an existing proxy configuration from here.
- Clicking the options() button will reveal controls to Duplicate or Delete configured proxy settings.